Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Apologies

Hey guys. So I know you were looking to find a review of all of last nights performances, but I'm not going to be able to post that today. I know that takes away some of the fun of elimination night, but I have been swamped this week and finding the time necessary to provide you with the best source of AI news and reviews is proving challenging. I will share with you that my favorite performance was Siobhan's. She was cracking a little on her glory note, but other than that, it was really nice. My least favorite was (surprise, surprise) Lacey Brown. She is who I'm voting out this week. And as I said before I will continue to do so until she is gone or I wise up to the fact that I must be missing something with her.

I will post my reviews, hopefully, tomorrow with the elimination results. Sorry about this, folks.

Your American Idol Junkie,

Billy

No comments: